ACCEPTING YOUR FREIGHT DELIVERY:
Most items on our site will ship via LTL Freight Carrier and are subject to the following guidelines:
- Items shipping via freight carrier are shipped either on a wooden pallet or enclosed in a wooden crate.
- Freight Carrier deliveries are curbside deliveries only, unless a loading dock is available.
- The delivery location must be acceptable for a tractor trailer delivery truck. Any limitations impeding the ability for the truck to move closer to the end location is strictly determined at the truck driver's discretion.
- Customers must be present at the time of delivery to sign delivery receipt.
- Liftgate service to lower products to the ground is either optional or included, depending on the carriers' ability. Liftgate can be added to all freight shipments for an extra charge.
- 24-Hour delivery notification by phone is typically given for all Freight Deliveries.
- Freight deliveries are made during regular business hours, Monday-Friday, typically between the hours of 8am and 5pm.
- Freight company delivery appointment is typically a 2-3 hour window of time.
- Please note, SPARTAN Performance utilizes several different freight companies and individual freight company policies can vary.
- IMPORTANT! If a product arrives damaged that shipped via freight carrier, the customer must note the damages on the delivery receipt prior to signing for the delivery. Signing for deliveries without making damage notations means the product arrived in good and acceptable condition. Failure to note damages upon delivery may result in a denied claim by SPARTAN and the freight company.
- IMPORTANT! Minor rips, dents, and bruises to the box may happen during transport and can be normal results of carrier handling. The box is there to protect the content from greater damage during transport. However, if items in the box are clearly damaged upon arrival, please refuse the shipment. Customers will not be charged extra for refusing damaged freight.
- IMPORTANT! Before signing for delivery, ensure the shipment box count matches the box count on the delivery receipt. If there are any shortages, the customer must note shortages before signing for delivery.
- Damages must be reported to SPARTAN Performance within 3 days of receiving your product, so we are able to file a claim on the customer's behalf.
- SPARTAN Performance contracts third party freight companies for freight deliveries. These third party companies do not represent SPARTAN Performance in any manner. SPARTAN Performance has no control over third party freight company policies or actions and in order for SPARTAN Performance to fully protect the interest of our customers, the guidelines above most be strictly followed.
FREIGHT COMPANY STORAGE FEES:
The customer is responsible for freight company storage fees if the customer is unable to accept delivery of the order. If the customer is unwilling to pay freight company storage fees and is unable to accept delivery of the order, the order will be sent back to the manufacturer. The customer will be responsible for original freight cost to them, freight cost shipping back to the manufacturer and manufacturer restocking fees.
SHIPPING TO CONTIGUOUS U.S. ISLANDS:
Due to the added expense of shipping to contiguous United States islands, SPARTAN Performance reserves the right to request additional funds for shipping to these locations from the customer or cancel the order outright. We will always do our best to ship to these locations without any added expense to our customers, but in certain cases, shipping to these locations is far more expensive than shipping to the rest of the contiguous United States and, at times, we are not able to bear the added cost in our shipping included or free shipping prices.
SPARTAN Performance only ships to the 48 contiguous United States. For shipping outside of the 48 contiguous United States, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss whether we can service your delivery location.
Please note, SPARTAN Performance can only work with warranty and manufacturer defects on products shipped within the 48 contiguous United States. If an item needs to be returned due to warranty claims or manufacturer defects, international customers must return the item to the original ship to location stated on the original SPARTAN Performance order that is within the contiguous 48 United States at their expense.